- 3 lbs. – Cooked meatballs (homemade fresh or precooked frozen)
- 12 oz. jar – Shelly’s Pineapple Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 cup -Soy Sauce
Mix all ingredients and serve hot. If you use precooked ones from the store, cook them in the oven per package directions to remove extra moisture before mixing with the rest of the ingredients.
- Take the help where you can get it and use precooked frozen meatballs from the grocery store frozen food section.
- Make it hotter with some fresh chopped jalapeno pepper. Use your imagination and add green/red peppers, mushrooms and onions and serve over rice. They are awesome appetizers served in a crock pot at a party.
- Substitute any of your favorite Shelly’s Jalapeno Jellys and use other ingredients that you love.
- 1 Cup – Milk
- 1/2 Cup – Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 2 T. – Peanut Butter
- 2 T. – Shelly’s Strawberry Vanilla Bean Jelly
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until well blended. Garnish the top with berry slices and some fresh mint leaves.
This recipe may be doubled for 2 servings.
- Always serve these in a beautiful glass. Bring out the crystal goblet that was your grandmothers and enjoy your favorite flavors along with fond memories.
- Try using almond milk with almond butter or coconut milk with ground macadamia nuts.
- Substitute raspberries for the strawberries and use Shelly’s Raspberry jelly.
- Smoothies are so much fun to change up. Use your imagination to create different ways to replace these ingredients using your favorite Shelly’s Jelly.
- 1 Cup – Almonds or your favorite nuts (Shelly’s Pineapple Jalapeno
Jelly with macadamia nuts blends two of Hawaii’s wonderful flavors.)
- 4 oz. – Shelly’s Hot Red Pepper Jalapeno or Pineapple Jalapeno Jelly
- 1/2 tsp. – Butter
Place almonds in a non stick frying pan over medium heat for a few
minutes. Stir them often and watch them closely until they are
toasted but not burning.Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to cook and stir until
nuts are nicely coated and all the liquid is sticking to the nuts.
Remove pan from heat and spread nuts on a sheet, pan or plate that
is sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spread them out so that
they can cool separately and don’t all clump together.
- These snacks are very simple and easy hors d’oeuvres to serve in pretty bowls at your next house party.
- Try chopping and sprinkling them over crackers spread with cream cheese and a teaspoon of your favorite Shelly’s Jalapeno Jelly. Arrange these delicious party favors on one of your favorite serving plates.
- Mix them into trail mix. Add them to granola with yogurt for a little kick at breakfast. Sprinkle them on salad.
- Line a gift box or tin with waxed paper and give them as a homemade gift.