- 3 lbs. – Cooked meatballs (homemade fresh or precooked frozen)
- 12 oz. jar – Shelly’s Pineapple Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 cup -Soy Sauce
Mix all ingredients and serve hot. If you use precooked ones from the store, cook them in the oven per package directions to remove extra moisture before mixing with the rest of the ingredients.
- Take the help where you can get it and use precooked frozen meatballs from the grocery store frozen food section.
- Make it hotter with some fresh chopped jalapeno pepper. Use your imagination and add green/red peppers, mushrooms and onions and serve over rice. They are awesome appetizers served in a crock pot at a party.
- Substitute any of your favorite Shelly’s Jalapeno Jellys and use other ingredients that you love.