- 1 Cup – Milk
- 1/2 Cup – Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 2 T. – Peanut Butter
- 2 T. – Shelly’s Strawberry Vanilla Bean Jelly
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until well blended. Garnish the top with berry slices and some fresh mint leaves.
This recipe may be doubled for 2 servings.
- Always serve these in a beautiful glass. Bring out the crystal goblet that was your grandmothers and enjoy your favorite flavors along with fond memories.
- Try using almond milk with almond butter or coconut milk with ground macadamia nuts.
- Substitute raspberries for the strawberries and use Shelly’s Raspberry jelly.
- Smoothies are so much fun to change up. Use your imagination to create different ways to replace these ingredients using your favorite Shelly’s Jelly.